Login Create Account
All Call for Gulf Coast Combine
Prof
If you are still interested in being in the combine please send me a message. DO NOT ADD IT HERE PLEASE

Right now it looks like this

week 1 - our lower class corps will host shows for us and maybe MidWest
week 2 - we travel to midwest shows
week 3 - we our higher ranking corps will host us & NorthEast
week 4 - we travel to NorthEast
Week 5- any leftover shows that didn't fit into the other weeks

If you plan on traveling to other areas, you really need to be able to host a show for at least 15 corps ( figure 10 of Gulf Coast and 5 of the other regions....

.it won't be perfect but we can try to work things out.

we will leave Fridays and Saturdays open for FMA Regionals ( when Alex decides what days he will have them on )

Once I know who is on board I will try to draw up a schedule like a real tour that would make some sense.

Week 1
Sunday - Golden Shields - New Orleans
Monday - Crescent City Rebels - New Orleans Louisiana
Tuesday- Stardusters show - Arabi Louisiana
Wednesday - Houston Privateers Houston Texas
Thursday - Nightwatch show Austin Texas
Friday - Eclipse show - McKenny Texas
Saturday- Phanfare Regiment show Huffman Texas

Week 2
Travel midwest ?

Week 3
Sunday - Shades of New Orleans show New Orleans
Monday- Bleu Raeders show New Orleans
Tuesday- Lambs of Destruction show Madison Mississippi
Wednesday- Santa Rosa Sound Ft. Walton Beach Florida
Thursday The Wolves Show Dracula Georgia
Friday Florida Vanguard Show - Tampa Florida

Week 4
Travel NorthEast Combine

Week 5
any leftover Gulf Coast shows

Please PM me with your thoughts
Prof
Since the NE group has almost 15 members ( as we do ) I'm thinking we should try to keep things somewhat simple the 1st season of combines and just work with them.

If we had only 5 -8 groups I could see doing swaps with more than one other combine.

Everyone should plan on a show for 15 corps and try to work it out to a 50/50 split. taking the corps with the most influence.

SILVERREGIMENTM6
Should I take the 3rd Week Friday Show Slot?
If you are Scottish Law, then I am Mickey Mouse!
Novak
If you want, you can mingle with Mid-West. We have 20 members
Marty
So we are adding GCC to the title of our shows so we can ID them at a quick glance ?

Are the NE people doing something similar and if so, what is the ID ?
Silversun268
yes it is NEC
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine

Marty
Ok, I just listed my show for the first show of the season with 25 openings for corps of the GCC and the NEC. I'll try and split it to 12 & 12 plus the highest influence corps from anywhere that applies. Does that sound fair ?

Art
Well I could only afford a 10 group contest because I screwed up last season. I hope it's ok to just split it to 5 and 5. Since it's so low in numbers I will not include my own corps. I think that's only fair ? And I can understand not being accepted to more than 5 shows in each combine, if that many.

Art
Silversun268
Although I am from the NEC, that sounds fair to me. Just so you guys all know, we messed up and scheduled 7 shows during the week you are touring our combine and there is a limit of performing at 5 a week so you will have two shows to yourselves. Happy Birthday :P haha
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England

Silversun268
Marty, we are only officially touring your combine during week 3. We would love to be included in your show though.

Pete
@ Art

That makes sense to me. I like what Marty is doing as I also did a show for 25. Splitting it to 12 & 12 plus one outsider gives us a look see at a select few others.

Is that ok with everyone or should we stick with the highest influence single corps from Gulf Coast and North East then split the rest ?

Ummmmm is Mike up yet ? Somebody call and wake him up. He never answers my calls.

nvandenbush
k i have a competition for Gulf Coast (and maybe North east) on the 20th. Make sure to apply!
Prof
I forgot about the 5 show limit so that might screw up a few of us also !!!! Oh well, we knew it would take a season or two to work out the bugs. In the long run it might help out getting everyone into at least 10 shows.

So far, that I know of, these are the Gulf Coast Combine Members

Golden Shields
Crescent City Rebels
Stardusters
Houston Privateers
Nightwatch
Eclipse
Phanfare Regiment
Shades of New Orleans
Bleu Raeders
Lambs of Destruction
Santa Rosa Sound
The Wolves
Florida Vanguard

I " thought" we had 15 but thats only 13. If I missed your corps add it on. Between all the PM's and posts I'm losing what little mind I had left.
Silversun268
North-East conference member list (so you know who to accept into your shows)

1) Gcurrier/Nemesis – VT
2) Spartans23/Legion – MA
3) tomcat3008/Dunkirk patriots – NY
4) VincentPezza /Modern Antic – NJ
5) gmbande94/General Mclane Lancers - PA
6) Bando /Eagle Regiment – PA
7) stupidlikeafox/Marching Bureaucrats - DC
8) Silversun268/Perception – England : VA
9) Cnuclarinet/Riptide - VA
10) JRdnhunting/Band Geeks - VA
11) One4jmu/Sound of the Valley - VA
12) EMC2EMU/Menno Knights - VA

nvandenbush
2 more spots left and they are for GCC Members!!!
nvandenbush
1 more!!