Drumline Daily (7.30.10)
Novak

DIVISION I
1. Thunder - 68.415
2. Southmore Hill Royal Drumline - 67.340
3. The Drumming Dummers - 67.195
4. Marching Bureaucrats - 67.175
5. The Drummers Alliance - 64.730

Thunder still holds strong to the first place spot, but they do seem to be losing just a little steam. Southmore Hill Royal Drumline is more than ready to pounce, and Thunder needs to keep up the great work they've been doing so far in order to keep their first place spot. Southmore Hill Royal Drumline took back the second place spot after winning the "Loud Noises" show. They've been steadily rising since the 28th, and they show no signs of stopping! They hold first place overall spots in Music and Visual Ensemble, and rose their overall score by .685 total points since yesterday. The Drumming Dummers also moved up a spot, competing for the first time since Wednesday and placing second at "Loud Noises". They are second overall in Music GE, and place no lower than fourth in any other caption. I have a lot of confidence in The Drumming Dummers, and I think they have lots of room to grow after a 5.6 point jump in the past eight days. Meanwhile, the Marching Bureaucrats had their moment of glory, and now have been pushed back to fourth place. However, after pushing their score up 1.545 points in three days, they took today to get off the competition floor and clean their show, so expect to see them make a small jump in their next competition. The Drummers Alliance STILL is able to hold on to the fifth place spot, but several other drumlines are breathing down their necks. If Drummers Alliance keeps working hard, they should hold the spot, but they need to be aware of the lines waiting to break into the top five behind them.

DIVISION II
1. Line of Distinction - 63.405
2. The Thunder - 60.625
3. The Phantom of Carolina Drumline - 59.585
4. Red Frogs - 59.415
5. Nova Drumline - 58.600

HOLY COW LOOK AT THIS BREAKING NEWSFLASH Line of Distinction is still in first. =P They just continue to dominate and never seem to stop...ever. 2.78 points separates them and second place, and they haven't competed since Tuesday. Expect a large jump in their next show. In fact, much of the top five has not competed recently. The only line that competed tonight The Phantom of Carolina Drumline, who pushed ahead into third place after winning the "Fire From Hell" competition. Like I said, no one else in the top five competed today, so expect some shifts and changes to definitely happen the next time these lines compete.

DIVISION III
1. Thunder - 64.340
2. Tap Dance - 59.555
3. Pulse - 58.860
4. Battered Souls - 58.610
5. Sticks & Stones - 57.350

Sticks & Stones, slowly but surely, is raising their score and with it, their hopes of placing higher come Finals week. The battle between Battered Souls and Pulse continues, this time with Pulse coming out on top, but only by .25 overall points. Tap Dance continues to dominate the second place spot, and I don't see them stopping soon. But as much as I don't see them stopping, I also don't see them catching up to the phenomenon that is Thunder. This drumline compete and won in their show tonight, the "Drummers Faceoff". Thunder has now won eight competitions, being undefeated and leading everyone in total wins, and lead overall in four of the six captions. These guys are just ridiculous.

Hope you enjoyed this edition of Drumline Daily! If you sent an application to be interviewed, check your inbox for the questions Team Quavers or I sent you and make sure you get them back!
abesimpson
Woot, still making the news. Go you cavemen, bang those Sticks and Stones!!
DC - Gutwrencher Brigade
MB - Accounts Payable H.S.
CG - Gigantors
DL - Sticks & Stones
----Mid-Western/Kansas Division---
Drummantx
Hey, I've been on vacation. :P I'll be back on top in no time.
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1