Login Create Account
FLAG Looking to Grow after Successful Season
MrsRomo
The Finest League of Acclaimed Guards (FLAG) has grown into one of the most successful, active color guard leagues on FMA, in their 7 seasons of existence. MrsRomo, founder of FLAG, explains: "FLAG is excited to have top-notch guards competing in the FMA circuit. In the short life of FLAG, we have had numerous medalists across all divisions and continue to grow our presence and are truly the Finest League of Acclaimed Guards."

Season 47 continued the dominance of FLAG. Congratulations to the Robinson Secondary School Indoor Guard on the 100 in season S47 D1 finals. The Knight Guard was close to an 100 as well, but scored a 99.925 thanks to the glitch. FLAG also wants to congratulate the Veelas on an 8th place finish in finals, as well as Republic Venue and Allusion for their 9th and 10th place finishes. That is nearly half of the D1 finalists representing FLAG.

Aria Guard brought home the bronze in Division 2 with a score of 92.385. Illumination was just shy of a top 4 finish, placing 6th. Spin and Rinse battled it out with the Tossing Pantherettes for 8th and 9th respectively. Starlight Winterguard represented FLAG in earning an 11th place finish in D2. That is nearly half of the finalists in D2 representing FLAG.

FLAG did not have any participants in the Division 3 finals, with the Poteet Somalian Pirates placing 18th in semifinals.

FLAG is looking to grow and increase their dominance in division 2 and 3. If you are looking for an ACTIVE color guard league, and wanting to be one of the Finest guards in FMA, we encourage you to join FLAG. We have weekly shows and a league championship to conclude the season, while supporting our other league mates by attending their shows. This is a don't miss opportunity to join an excellent league, for experienced groups and younger groups alike.

If you are interested in joining FLAG, please contact MrsRomo or one of our members of the Board of Directors and we will be more than happy to send a league invite.

MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD