Login Create Account
Divisional Competition
scooter92011
Competition host should have the ability to set their event for a single division or a division split to help promote FMA for new comers and repeat lower division placement. Typically event host look for competitiors with a higher influence level which tends to lock out groups in division 2 & 3. This is the best posibility to ensure competitors will have events they can apply for with the help of having competition set up only for them.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
corndogshuffle
I like this idea.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
21x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-119
saxamattone
Isn't that basically what we already have? Show hosts can simply choose to only accept newer players if they want to. But they don't because they want to maximize profit.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
scooter92011
No. We don't have that already. It would be good for leagues to promote if they could designate events for only one division. League events can be joined by just one click of a button without someone approving you or denying you. I should have mention that first.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
MrsRomo
It would be nice to be able to dedicate league events to specific divisions. Even if you could only have one or two (similar to how you can only have one championship event) a season, in order to provide growth for the younger groups in your league. I think it would benefit the game as a whole for those groups that are denied from attending competitions based on their influence.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
FastForward1
This is potentially a good idea. However, show hosts would need to wait until after Divisions are assigned to groups on Thursday of each seasons week 1. This is when Divisions are set by FMA. If hosts are willing to wait they could end up having groups already being unavailable if the groups are already attending the max number of shows that week. Hosts & attending Division 2/3 groups would have to work together. It is also possible that the newer low influence groups might all try to attend the Division 2/3 shows due to a lack of being accepted to other shows & swamp the shows with all low influence groups & leave the show host with a low grossing show that is not profitable. It is probably better for newer groups to just join an active league & sign up for as many shows as possible.

The other option is to create Phantom leagues where lower level groups are allowed to join temporarily at the beginning of each season in order to attend shows & then leave the league to go back to their regular league where they also have the opportunity to attend League shows as well. This would solve the problem of low influence groups not being able to attend shows due to non acceptance. The Phantom Leagues could be sister Leagues for more developed Leagues that are run by the more developed leagues. This would provide a stable base of money to host shows while maximizing the show revenue from each show due to League shows generally having higher attendance than an individual player's show.

Just an idea.
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
scooter92011
You pretty much just repeated what I said, but okay.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*