Login Create Account
FMA Marching Band July 30th Pre-Regional Break Down!
ssmit
Div 1:

1 Southmore Hill Royal Regiment 73.020
2 The Marching Marchers 72.785
3 Darkness Marching 72.555
4 Marching Bureaucrats 72.420
5 Serenade 67.270

Over the past couple days, the Top 4 for division 1 have broken away from the pack and proven themselves to be unique. With only those four pulling for the win, and the total spread being about half a point, it's between them to decide who wins. Serenade is back into the top 5, kicking BD14 out.

BDB may not be able to win, but they hold on to that Winds title for their life. They also have the Percussion and Guard titles under their belt. Darkness has taken Visual Performance and music ensemble, while the marchers have visual ensemble and Southmore takes the GE categories.

Div 2:

1 ILL Wind 69.285
2 Mighty Tiger Marching Band 67.745
3 Raider Regiment 63.920
4 Carolina's Regiment of Winds 63.075
5 Solstice Marching Band 62.245

ILL Wind continues to pull ahead, while the Tigers follow eagerly behind. After a considerable point spread, Raider Regiment leads the next pack. Carolina has managed to grab the 4th spot while Solstice fights to stay in the Top 5.

ILL Wind have Winds, Percussion, Visual Ensemble, and both GEs, while the TIgers music ensemble and visual Performance. Raider Regiment broke the mold by taking the Guard caption today.

Division 3:

1 EYME Marching Magicians 66.935
2 The Marching Reds 63.520
3 The Marching Caledonian Band 63.385
4 Mt Sterling Trojans 61.825
5 Tiger Band And Color Guard 60.290

EYME increased their lead today. The Reds and Caledonian Band make up the second pack, scoring within 0.2 of each other. The 3rd scoring pack starts with the Trojans and continues with the Tigers. However, with only a 6 point spread between 1st and 5th, there is still the possibility of big changes.

EYME took Percussion, music Ensemble, Visual Ensemble, and Visual GE, giving them their lead. Blue Sound, currently in 21st place, took Winds and Visual Performance. Kentucky took the Guard caption, while Sound of Corydon took GE music.

Special Info:

Anything can change at tomorrow's regional! Keep on chuggin'!

Sorry for the absences lately. I have been watching the scores and trying to get comments in, but I was slightly overwhelmed teaching two band camps this week. Especially since I forgot about one of them >.<

Another Report due tomorrow!
Drummantx
We WILL be catching back up. Trust me.
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
bando
It's getting down to the last week! Its so exciting! This whole season has been like that.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles