Login Create Account
Indoor Percussion to Fold come Season 49
jordanrh
As my real life gets busier and busier with school, DCI preparations (by the way, for any of you that I have been talking to about auditions and things of that nature, I have signed a contract with Crown for my 2nd season), and preparing for my own real career, I will have to cut my time on here a little. With that being said, I regret to inform you that, after 3 seasons, a D3 gold medal, and a D2 bronze medal, The Windy City Indoor Percussion will be folding at the end of Season 48. I would like to thank everyone who has given this ensemble a place to perform, and excel so quickly. The Chicago Wind Drum and Bugle Corps. will still continue as is. However, this is farewell from the award winning, Windy City Indoor Percussion.
Jordan Ramsey
Chicago Wind-CLASS Board of Directors
Windy City Indoor Percussion- DRUMS Board of Directors
MrsRomo
Aww, bummed to see a DRUMS group go. :( good luck with your real life stuff!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
jordanrh
I will still be hosting competitions and things of that nature, but will no longer be competing. So, if you'd like, you can still put my competitions on your schedule! It was great working along side you and everyone else from DRUMS!
Jordan Ramsey
Chicago Wind-CLASS Board of Directors
Windy City Indoor Percussion- DRUMS Board of Directors
ThomasIsBass3
Awh man, I hope both Windy City groups will be able to return to their circuits!
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)