Login Create Account
Great Lakes Quits League!?
SalukiShaffer
Yes, the rumors are true. SalukiShaffer and the Great Lakes Marching Arts Association have quit their MDC-LC, MMB-LC, MCG-LC, MDL-LC leagues. "The league was totally inactive." says owner Saluki Shaffer; "we had to look for a new start to this... well, new start that our marching arts association is taking. We reinvented our Color Guard group and moved them to Michigan, as well as moved our marching band and drumline to Illinois. It's a new birth for the program, hopefully exhibiting the great successes that we've had in the past seasons."
When asked about the possibility of joining another league, SalukiShaffer only laughed and said "Maybe. It depends on which league it is. No matter what, we'd make headlines for ourselves, not just for the prestige of a league."
Great Lakes Sound Drum and Bugle Corps opens up their Season 48 show "The River" at the Friendly City Field Show competition hosted by Blue Streak tonight, December 8th, at 6:30 ET, with awards presented at 8:00.
SalukiShaffer
cjbuckley1997
If you're interested, DRUMS is always looking for new members!
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
MrsRomo
Best of luck to the Great Lakes Marching Arts Association. I'm a part of some pretty awesome leagues if you are interested in the future! :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
FozzlesDrumz
Word on the street is that DCA is making a comeback. I'd come and join if you want in on some cool stuff.
- Band Meme Extraordinaire
- Current Operator of DCA