Login Create Account
How is that possible/fair
Dannyboy35
How is it possible that a multiple D1 world champion gets put in D2 for 2 seasons in a row? like is it a glitch in the system or are people finding a loop whole to get around the system? also i train my groups constantly and use all my energy every single day without missing a day but yet I got a terrible score. there has got to be something im missing? anyone know?
echstrumpet8
Their level got to 150, and there is a glitch that resets their level to zero at that point. It is nowhere near intentional. Most of the community just moves them to the D1 scores and grants the 2nd (or 3rd, in some case) in D2, as champion.
And your score question? I've been here over a year and I haven't figured it out either.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
Dannyboy35
So at the end of the season do the lower D2 scores get the medals or are they just considered the winner?
MrsRomo
Definitely a glitch. You won't get a trophy in your display case, but you can "claim" it in your profile and everyone basically accepts it.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Dannyboy35
Well that stinks...Is there anyway to fix it at all or am I just going to have to suck it up and deal with it?
Dannyboy35
Well that stinks...Is there anyway to fix it at all or am I just going to have to suck it up and deal with it?
saxamattone
I'm pretty sure he won't be rehearsing any on that account this season. That was just his starting score due to his staff levels.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
gcurrier3
This is correct, because of the glitch I actually started over with new groups and this login. For administrative purposes I keep the main account going. To post CLASS shows I had to fake a season with Nemesis. I will not be practicing them, so you should catch up quickly. I am certainly not looking to take any Division II titles and this glitch has been discussed a great deal for several seasons. Unfortunately it was fixed once but the next season it was right back.

As for scores...starting score doesn't dictate where you end at all. Much more important is how much you practice in a season. But practice wisely to get the most gains for the part of the season you are in based on how you set up your shows.
Division 2 Drum Corps, Marching Band, Color Guard and Percussion World Champion
davidmsmith87
Well fastfoward is rehearsing all three groups on D1
David M. Smith
Founding Member of Fantasy Marching Band

Directors of Bands
Arrow Point High School, 01-01
UW Symphony High School, 07-08
Royal Heights High School, 08-12
Turner County HS, 01-0
gcurrier3
It's 4 groups and he never really stopped rehearsal all together like I am, he just keeps one group competitively rehearsing and it's really hard to say how he is rehearsing this season sinice we only have one score per group.
FastForward1
I only rehearse full out for the first week & then rehearse one group for weeks 2-6. This allows the other groups to raise their director levels.
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
cjbuckley1997
Are you going to "fully rehearse" the same group every season? I wasn't sure which group to accept into Masters this season so I accepted the one you used last season, and also Spectrum Force because I know you won with them before the big controversy
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
FastForward2
I have currently been rehearsing the same group that I did in Season 48.
saxamattone
"I only rehearse full out for the first week & then rehearse one group for weeks 2-6." - FF

Lies I tell you!

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
Kiwidrummer
It seems his top 2 corps are rehearsing hard out, while his group in 5th is rehearsing just under that level. His 4th group is slowly falling off the radar. Not only in DC, but he has the same pattern for groups in CG and DL. Marching bands are safe for a while.

To me, I see the CADA, CAMARA, COAG, etc as becoming more of an issue. I have always used their groups and events as a "benchmark" as to my groups progress and their target to meet. Consistent rehearsing will usually always get you past them by season's end. Just frustrating along the way though. But there will come the season when their starting scores will be too great to overcome. WE NEED A GAME OVERHAUL!!

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
cjbuckley1997
My concern is the endgame honestly. I don't see why these groups would exist without an overall goal, and if the person/people running those accounts decide to rehearse full out, they could easily sweep the top 12 in every division

White Star - CLASS
Illumination - FLAG

OAS AAS LLS
ThomasIsBass3
My thing about those is just imagine if they rehearsed...
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
gcurrier3
yeah seems pretty clear FF isnt sticking to the agreement. No wonder he wouldn't take me up on the Div III challenge to join me!

ya they will be sleepers until they suddenly are not. then we have yet another issue with no governance or control over the game to do anything about it. in essence some think, there are no rules of engagement as long as the system allows you to do it--the truth is no one ever expected people WOULD do this and our webmaster doesn't have the time to spend to correct the game with all the known issues we have encountered--so, we've been hijacked...and whenever they want to, they will hold every bit of control of the game that they want.
Stradivarius
rip FMA

Edit: Take a look at D3 Guard and Drumline. hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
12 years later
cjbuckley1997
That's normal, it was that way when I was there too. It just takes longer to get up to those scores I think. It's annoying, but it's nothing new

White Star - CLASS
Illumination - FLAG

OAS AAS LLS