Login Create Account
Inside FMADC
MazzusK
Hey all. Sorry about the absence the past week or so. I was working with a high school band all week and didn't have much time to write anything other than rewrites for the show music. I will have an update on Monday to get everybody prepared for Finals Week(season definitely went by quickly).

Just a reminder, if you haven't already I definitely encourage you to join one of the Drum Corps Combines. There are a lot of good things going on that will add a lot to the experience of having an FMA Corps.

The list of the Combines and the states that fit into the specific regions:
Gulf Coast/South East - Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Texas, /Kentucky, The Carolinas, Tennessee

North East - The Virginias, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island

Mid West - Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, The Dakotas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Iowa

West - Alaska, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho

Assuming I am still writing the Drum Corps updates next season, I will be doing Combine specific updates including rankings and show breakdowns. It should be a lot of fun getting this started and possibly getting more in-depth with the experience of running a corps on FMA.
Director of The Wolves Musical and Visual Arts, a non-profit based out of Dacula, Georgia

Former FMA Drum Corps staff writer.
Silversun268
The north-east also includes Europe and eastern Canada.

Thanks for the support of the combines. I look forward to seeing what you do with the reporting on them.
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine

Prof
< cue Liberty Bell>
bando
Silversun beat me to it! Haha.

Thanks for the publicity, MuzzusK!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles