Login Create Account
Marching Band League - FBA
djjp02
Immediate Press Release:

Good evening to all marching band directors. The Florida Bandmasters association is currently growing to become one of the largest marching band leagues out there. All though it does say 'Florida' we recommend everyone to join. Currently under the founder leadership of Jaguar Regiment, with assistance from the board of directors
Fearless Flight
Full Spectrum
Perfect Explosion
Silver River Regiment
Titian Regiment

Its currently looking for new members. Please don't hesitate to message one of the BOD for more information.

http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/league/99

I look forward to hearing from some of you. Enjoy the last few shows of this season and looking forward to next season already.
Executive Director of Silver River Regiment
Acting Founder & Chairman, FBA Marching Band League
Board of Directors for FBA Marching Band League
MrsRomo
I considered joining this league, cause I'm homesick for Florida, but your board of directors is made up almost entirely of one person. Best of luck with your league!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
FastForward3
MrsRomo ... You are cordially invited to join The Florida Bandmasters association Marching Band League. Where the leadership can't be beat !!!
BobbyDM
The FBA is currently going through what we like to call a "Deep Cleaning" as it regards to our BoD. We do invite you to be apart of this exciting and rising league. Silver Regiment is doing a fantastic job keeping me informed and going. I would like to publicly say thank you to him.

BobbyDm
Director
The Falcon Performers
Formerly Jaguar Regiment