Login Create Account
Better staff or More Influence
azsxw
Obviously, a healthy combination of the two is good but, in the long run of a season, what would produce better results?
write music. Play music. Love music.
cjbuckley1997
You really need both, but for campaigns definitely go for fundraising. Influence makes a much smaller difference than ranking up your staff does, especially early on when staff is cheap
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
azsxw
Good to know. when do they start getting expensive? mine are all at like Level 5,6 or7 through out my groups. (I level my staff evenly, typically I won't go any higher than the asst. directors level though on the other staff.)O_o
ThomasIsBass3
Staff increase pretty incrementally I think, so Usually in the teens they get expensive. At lvl 20 though, your staff will jump a few thousands in cost. Lol
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
Dannyboy35
If I was fundraising I would buy the Administrator skill point thing to double your stuff. instead of earning 20 bucks an hour you would get 40 (at 60 max)
cjbuckley1997
Yeah that's what I did, and the returns were immediate. I would definitely recommend that ASAP
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
ThomasIsBass3
Oh yeah. I wasted too much on getting the extra point upgrades so I got the administrator too late. Lol
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
azsxw
Thank y'all for the advice!