Login Create Account
The Return
RedEastMovement
Hey everyone, RedEastMovement here. I've been away for some time now because of many personal reasons, especially that of simply savoring my senior year as much as possible. I let go of many things that I used to love to do online because of that decision so I will never have the regret later in my adult life that instead of having a blast with my friends that I chose instead to sit day and night with the computer plastered to my face and fingers.

That being said, however, I decided to add FMA back into my life because between managing anime fan pages on Facebook and being a director of your own fantasy marching ensemble, the latter is too cool to never revisit again!

I understand lots of changes happened in FMA when I was gone. From new leagues to new faces, to the noticeable tweaks Alex has made to this website, its pretty cool to see it all. I wish everyone the best of luck this season.

Revision (8:10 PM CST): I am currently looking for leagues for my marching band and drumline. Both of their leagues collapsed when I was away.
-Red
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
cjbuckley1997
Welcome back! If you're interested, DRUMS is quickly becoming one of the best leagues in FMA and we would love to have you!
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
ThomasIsBass3
USBEA is always looking for influential new members! PM me if you'd like an invite!
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
FastForward3
Welcome back! If you're interested, BEAT is accepting new members & would love to have you join. PM me for an invite!