Login Create Account
Season 50!!!
contra2014
It has finally come!! Season 50!!!!
This season is extra special because it's the 50th season, with that being said, in just 2 days, the first competitions will start, and in 5 short weeks, we will have our FMA Season 50 Champions!!! This season will be like no other as the competition will be fierce and tough and the rankings will no doubt be changing daily up to the bitter end. There will be ups and downs for everyone come finals week when everyone will try to push there groups as hard as they can into finals and medal contention. To those who started as soon as they could Sunday morning, just keep it up and the work will pay off. To those who just started in the last 2 or 3 days, you will especially have to push your groups to catch up to those who started early. To everyone I wish you all good luck in this historic season, and may your groups show just how good you are!

(If people would like, I am willing to post weekly/daily standings of who in my opinion will take the Championships)
K.K.M.B.- 1x D2 Champion, 1x D2 Silver Medalist
K.K.C.G.- 3x D2 Champion
Drums forever- 2x D2 Silver Medalist
K.K.D.C.- 1x D2 Silver Medalist, 1x D2 Bronze Medalist
RedEastMovement
I just realized that this was the 50th season of FMA and I guess I came back at the right time! Please, do post your opinions and standings!
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
contra2014
I will start posting standing s and my opinions after the premiere competitions start tonight
K.K.M.B.- 1x D2 Champion, 1x D2 Silver Medalist
K.K.C.G.- 3x D2 Champion
Drums forever- 2x D2 Silver Medalist
K.K.D.C.- 1x D2 Silver Medalist, 1x D2 Bronze Medalist