Login Create Account
The Return: Show Reveals and Goals for FMA's 50th (Part II)
RedEastMovement
After being a couple of days back on FMA, and being reminded of the fact that it is FMA's 50th season, I thought I would describe in relative detail changes made to each group and also the shows each of my group will be presenting for this historic season in two PRs.

Invictus Drum and Bugle Corps is proud to present for FMA's historic 50th season their show entitled "The Music of Undertale Part I," featuring the music of Toby Fox's hit RPG 'Undetale.' Fans of the marching arts and the gaming world will both find Invictus' first show since Season 44 to be "energetic, passionate, and a return to who we are as a musical group," as said by Head Director Kostastovich. According to members' social media, the hardest set to learn for the show was in the closer, where the corps forms the main antagonist through a modified version of the Trooper's signature "sunburst" drill element at over 200 BPM!

Kanpeki Percussion is proud to present for FMA's historic 50th season their show entitled "Imperial." It is their own take on a very regal march that would accompany the entrance of a very significant head of state, especially that of the Japanese Emperor.

Der Reich Blaskapelle is produ to present for FMA's historic 50th season their show entitled "Deutsches Musik." It celebrates some of Germany's most renowned composers and their work, from Strauss to Handel and Wagner and Mozart.
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
ThomasIsBass3
Very creative writing, amazing write ups! I am personally very excited to see how your groups perform in their returns!
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)