Login Create Account
Newbie Questions!
Flash
Greetings, FMA! I just recently came across this website, and I'm SO excited to get started. However, I've realized that I have started up my drum corps, Flash, at the end of Season 50. When will Season 51 begin? And is there any point for me to rehearse and boost my captions, or will that all reset at the start of Season 51? Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :)

March on!
Flash
Also, I am a Division 3 Corps right now. How long does it take to eventually make it to be a Division 1 Corps? I would assume it takes quite a bit of winning! Haha!
cjbuckley1997
Season 51 starts on Saturday night, at like 10 or 11 eastern time. As for divisions, you'll be placed where it's the best situation for you. If you rehearse consistently and intelligently though you can have a lot of success
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
Flash
Okay, thanks for the information!
Flash
Forgive me for asking so many questions, but does a group have to have a certain amount of energy to "perform" in shows? Or is that automatic. I just didn't want to go too hard in rehearsal if they needed energy to perform, haha!
cjbuckley1997
No you perform no matter what. Always max out your rehearsal time before shows, that'll make your scores better
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS