Whats going on? I hope the season changes soon
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
dannyboy36
Yeah it has never taken this long. It should have been last night at midnight but it never happened. Its weird
theamazing1
This is a while away, but what will happen when it's season 100? Do you guys think we'll get there with this site?
(oh yeah and hi I'm back after being gone for a month).
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Stradivarius
I don't think much would change. Other than the stats page maybe being a bit cluttered and if there are groups with enough influence, starting scores will get higher and higher.

Also, rather than bumping an old thread, might be a better idea to create your own thread.
12 years later
theamazing1
Eh, I don't like creating new threads when it's just kinda general discussion. Cause if you just keep creating new threads they'll just become inactive and forgotten like all the other ones
And do you really think there'll be updates in the next few years? It kinda seems like this was just an old project that Alex put aside and probably won't pick up again. (we all have those.) He rarely logs on and he doesn't really communicate with the users anymore. I've donated to the site a few times but I don't want to keep doing it when nothing changes or the guy isn't even around to fix problems.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Stradivarius
Yeah I don't know how much longer the site will be up... Maybe there will be an FMA 3,0 that Alex releases haha
12 years later