Login Create Account
Medals not showing up?
Flash
This is a super picky and trivial question, but it's bugging me. In my Trophy Case, my Division 3 Color Guard by the name of "Impulse" has placed in silver and bronze medal position so far this regular season, but no medals are showing up in my trophy case. For my Drum Corps and Drumline, everything is showing up fine, but for my Color Guard, I'm not receiving medals! Is there something special with Division 3 Color Guards, or is something fishy going on?
echstrumpet8
Hi Flash! You don't get medals for league events, unfortunately. Both your 2nd and 3rd place finishes we're in league events.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
Flash
Hey there! Thanks for the information! Good to know. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going bonkers.
cjbuckley1997
Wait Bailey since when is that a thing? I never knew that
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
KnightSymonds2
I believe it's always been that way CJ. I guess it prevents players from getting medals from extremely small leagues or leagues filled with dummie accounts. I think one should receive medals for league events, but they have a lower value for director level purposes and a notation that indicates they are league medals.
-B ACCOUNT FOR ECHSTRUMPET8-
ThomasIsBass3
It's frustrating, but that makes sense. Lol
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)