Login Create Account
GLITCH
Aaron0316
Did anyone else notice that the site glitched again? Check your energy. We've lost an hour. I rehearsed at 6 which means I should have gained 300 energy. I'm still at 200.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
theamazing1
The glitch didn't happen to me...
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
liebling82
Well consider yourself lucky.. i lost an hour too
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
Chapstick
How is that possible, Tyler? I lost an hour as well. These site issues have become ridiculous. it really takes the fun out of the game for me.
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." - Plato
Aaron0316
The game glitched sometime between 8 and 9 PM. I signed on around 8 to check scores and everything was fine. I had 200 energy as I should have. I tried signing on towards the end of 8 and I couldn't get on here. I tried again after 9 and logged on but was still at 200 energy. This would be the third time that the site went down this season, and nothing is getting fixed. I won't pretend that I'm not a bit annoyed by it.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
theamazing1
I literally got the full amount of energy, never encountered the glitch. That's weird...
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
liebling82
that is weird. i rehearse at very specific times. i know how much energy I should have. i clearly was shorted 100 energy for some reason. i mean it really only has an effect on my drum corps score but i totally agree the site comes back up but nothing really gets fixed. guess we just move on and hope for the best
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
Kiwidrummer
This has happened before recently.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS