Login Create Account
World Champion
gcurrier
I know that a lot of us have almost been doing this in our head anyway, but I proposed a new designation in the CLASS forum. Largely because of the glitch that puts Division 1 corps into Division 2 but also because sometimes a lower Division Corps can be right up there, I suggest we create an official WORLD CLASS Division where division no longer matters. Finals night the top 12 will be listed into history as the WORLD CLASS Finalists and the World Champion will be the highest score again regardless of division.

This will not impact that I think we should continue to recognize the next highest corps in Division 2 that are not "glitched corps " as the division 2 Champion (though we still can't do anything about the trophies unfortunately).

What does everyone think? I can create a World Class forum to kero track of history and discussion going forward as well.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
ThomasIsBass3
When you first started talking about it, it sounded like you were talking about a whole new league for glitched corps. Having that may also be a good idea because it would label the glitched corps and allow you to compete among yourselves. But that takes away the meaning in being in a league, especially if you were the president of it. But I love the idea! In a way it's how DCI does it anyways - the open class corps are able to participate in the World Class quarters, semis, and finals, but few ever make it past semis.
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
cjbuckley1997
I like this a lot, both for the elite corps such as Nemesis and even though he's no longer here, IBEX, and especially for myself since I feel like I would have moved out of D2 about 2 seasons ago and I'm still here
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS