Login Create Account
SimplyMusic
SimplyMusic
Hey guys! I'm new here and I thought I would introduce myself and my groups. Here it goes!
My name is Jason Hall, I'm a Texan, and I play tuba in concert band and am in color guard for marching band. In fact, I'm a color guard captain! I'm an incoming senior in high school, and I'm already enrolled into the Ohio State University for fall of 2017, (and yeah, I want to be a sousa in the band. We'll see.) I'm also planning on going for The Bluecoats in 2017... I've already got a third of my tuition saved up! I'm trying to figure out whether I want to march contra or guard... What do you guys think?
Now that I've introduced myself, I'll introduce my groups!
My drum corps is named “CrownCoat Devils Vanguard”, based Indianapolis, Indiana. This is a corps that takes in DCI alumni and other aspiring members with the physicall and musical ability. We are based off of military based discipline : If you don't want to put in the time, hours, sweat, go home. You are not welcome. There will be no complaining, no excuses. You're either here to do the work or you won't be here at all.
My drum line is called, “£” (pronounced “pound "), based in the UK. Don't underestimate our British accents, because we know how to beat a drum. In most of our shows, you will most likely find the occasional Easter egg in every show that somehow suggests our UK blood. This group was first made by a few students in secondary school, and it evolved into a national competing Group.
My color guard is called “Cincinnati Vanguard, " a tribute to Wgi color guard. We, as a group, will always fight and preserver through the not only the tough times, but the times that are unable to handle. We take in wgi alumni and nothing else. Like my drum corps, we look for the people who truly want to be here.
And, finally, my marching band is called, “William Mason Broken Avon High School " based off a small area off or British Columbia called BOA (a fantasy location, lol) as it is a tribute to BOA bands, it brings together marchers from William Mason, Broken Arrow, and Avon High School.
Thanks for reading! I'm getting very excited for getting into the scheme of rehearsing and competing with my groups. It's gonna be awesome!!
Jason Hall
Aaron0316
Hello, and welcome to FMA.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
RedEastMovement
I'm sorry to be so blunt, and I'm usually not, but I'm typing this right now as my body fights sriracha sauce-laced cheese pizza and I'm nowhere near the comforts of home.

I've invited you to the leagues in which I serve in their respective Board of Directors, ENCORE! (Marching Band) and CLASS (Drum Corps). Please join. I am personally excited that a new face has joined FMA and I would like to personally see you mature not only as an online gamer but also as a real-life performer based on the gold mines of advice from some other members who range from former DCI participants to real-life band directors just starting out their careers and would like to share their experiences on how they got their positions in their programs.

Call me Red. I personally am a Freshman at the University of Texas at Arlington excited as heck to try out the college marching experience this upcoming fall. I'm an alumni from Trinity High School in Euless, Texas, where I performed in their concert and marching bands for three years. Adding up prior experiences in the feeder junior high and at least two years in an Arkansas middle school, my total experience totals up to six years as a clarinetist. My highest points in these six years include an All-Region Band placement in 7th grade (Arkansas) and an All-Region Band placement in 12th grade (Texas).

Thank you for joining FMA. I'm looking forward to seeing you compete.
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
SimplyMusic
Nice to meet you Red And Aaron! I'll be glad to join the leagues.... I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome haha
Jason Hall
theamazing1
Welcome to FMA, Jason!!
I'll send you a drum line league invite
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard