Login Create Account
Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps, Season 54
rhythmicthinking
Program: http://67.media.tumblr.com/e1ccdc4380567e75d56521996b069248/tumblr_ob7ebxlgmz1umr1tgo2_500.png

THE GIFT

Stay (from Interstellar)
Hans Zimmer

Symphony No. 1
Samuel Barber

Piano Concerto No. 2
Sergei Rachmaninoff

Symphony No. 4 "Heroes"
Philip Glass

Detach (from Interstellar)
Hans Zimmer

"Listen to Daddy, now. This is important. Daddy's going away for a while. They're calling for soldiers to go and fight. I don't know when I'm gonna be back. But as long as I'm gone, you have to take care of Mom and be good, okay? I can't stay. They need me to fight, so I can keep us safe. But know that your daddy loves you, okay? And I'll come back. I promise."

At the onset of war, soldiers must leave their families behind to take on missions greater than themselves. They're often exposed to harsh realities. Death, disease, starvation- these are only a few of the many horrors that test the resolve of even the bravest soldiers. This season, the Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps will be exploring this concept by crafting a show around the idea of soldiers going off to war, persevering despite what goes on around them, and returning home.

Through this framework, we hope to portray the sacrifice of soldiers in an artistic, emotional, and ultimately, appreciative light. We hope that fans will enjoy this program and take something out of it. From loss to triumph, from artillery brass to machine gun snares, the Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps will have it all with "The Gift."

The Arsenal staff wishes all performers well this season, and we cordially invite all groups to sign up for our 19th seasonal Arsenal Sound Showdown on August 25th. Sound the horns.
Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps
alxmm98
Sounds really cool. I always love your show designs
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
RedEastMovement
Very well done. Bravo.
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
rhythmicthinking
Thanks for the well wishes guys, and good luck this season.
Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps