Login Create Account
Congrats Perception
Jrdnhunting
I personally see it as a pretty big feat to break 80 in the first season. Whatever you are doing, STOP DOING IT NEXT SEASON!!!!

I will be in Div. 1 next season and I would like a shot...........
Prof
Whatever he's doing, he's doing it right. No matter what I try I can't get within 2 points of him..

Crongrats to Perception on taking the gold
Silversun268
Thanks, I appreciate it, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. There is still the last leg to run here.

@Jrdnhunting: congrats on what looks like a likely gold in division 2, glad you are in the NEC

@Prof: congrats on what looks like a likely medal in the first season of this new FMA. Looking forward to working with you on the combines.
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine

BlueDevils
Lol, I think you guys are going to win unless someone has stockpiled money. So congrats!!! =D
DC: Blue Demons Corps
bando
80.420, that's crazy for the first season. I went camping yesterday through this morning... so my groups might've suffered a little bit from that. =/
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Jrdnhunting
Prof stole my SWEEP. I would have won gold with all of my groups if you hadn't stole(probably) my Marching Band medal.

And the stockpiling money method wouldn't work anyways. I've noticed, even if you had the money to massively upgrade your staff right now, you couldn't win. A lot of us already have already have decent staff and it really doesn't give you THAT much of a boost.