Login Create Account
Favorite Non-Finalist Corps?
EWP13
I would like to commend the Academy for making their first finals appearance this past season. There was a lot of discussion that week about who would make finals, especially with the close scores in the lower half of the top 15. Many were surprised the Madison Scouts didn't make finals, which left much debate over which corps should have advanced.

What are your thoughts?

Personally, I'm glad the Academy made their first apperance, and that Boston made it too. I loved Quixotic, and was happy I got to see it live. I am a die hard Spirit and Jersey Surf fan, and although I knew that they wouldn't make it unfortunately, I think that they both had shows deserving of finals.
Work Hard, Spin Hard, COLOR GUARD!
Aero Independent-Season 34 D3 Finalist-11th place-"Wicked"
The District- Season 54 D3 Finalist- 7th place- "UP"
Aero Independent- Season 59 D3
echstrumpet8
Madison Scouts was definitely my favorite show that didn't make finals, but that may just be because I love Jesus Christ: Superstar. I've come to like Madison Scouts a lot since their screamer start in 2015.

I really loved Academy and how far they've come in the past few years. Their emergence make the last few finals spots big question marks for the foreseeable future.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
theamazing1
Cascades!
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
DeltaDiamond
How did Spirit not make finals? I have a feeling the judges have never really liked them that much.