Login Create Account
Do you want to march DCI and in the PNW?
cire
If you are interested in marching drum corps in a GREAT drum corps in the PNW, I invite you to come out and audition for the Columbians, based out of Pasco, WA. We finished our season at Denver this past year 3rd in the country for open class (behind BDB and SCV) and undefeated. I don't think the corps has ever lost actually.. This year we are ending at Denver again, so if you want an inexpensive and short summer, this would be great for you.

I'm also on visual staff.. I can tell from my experience from last year, this is an AMAZING group.. the members and staff are so awesome, it's like a family. I've marched BDB, BD, and marched/taught a DCA corps.. this group is great. I've heard the same from other staff who marched BK, Cascades, Cadets, etc.. We have a lot of BD alumni on staff as well.

If you are interested, check out the website at http://columbiansdrumcorps.org
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
lightman
Eric? Wow I forgot you are on this site. I was one of the contra players last year, and you can expect me to be back again for my 3rd summer.
The Cadet Jr CLASS
The Red Lighting USMBEA
The Cadet Jr Master Line DRUMS ~ D3 Champion S55
theamazing1
I seriously think you guys should go to the championships... Ya'll are definitely one of the best open class corps out there.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
theamazing1
I have a question: I'm from Central Washington, so are there any housing plans set in place? Do we sleep at the school or are there different plans?
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
theamazing1
And I'm talking about audition camps, not all days. Sorry for not specifying.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
cire
Yes, out of towners will have housing at a local gym or ymca or something. For all days you will (I believe) be housing at other members houses.

lightman, you were in the corps? That's funny..

On a side note.. I just put in my resignation.. so I'm probably not going to be there next lol BUT the corps is still amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in marching
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"