Login Create Account
Overall Confusion
tracebroyles
Hello, if you can answer some questions for me that'd be awesome!

1. I typed in a title for my show and typed in three songs. Is that it? Is there any drill that I make or something?

2. Following number one, what are my marchers competing with? Is it just randomly computerized? How are winners chosen without any drill or an actual show?

3. I created the band and everything and signed up for competitions, or "applied" but, how do I know if I got in or placed?

THIS IS JUST ALL OVERALL CONFUSING. I am new to this, so if someone could take me through some things to get me started and running. That'd be great! Thanks!

-Trace
--
Trace
theamazing1
1. Nope, no drill. While that would be cool, it would have to be a really advanced software and it would cost a lot of money to make which, in turn, will make it cost money to play.

2. You rehearse, get staff, and enter shows. To enter shows go to "schedule" and click "apply."

3. The person who makes the show will either accept or decline you, then you will have to wait till 5 PST on the day of whenever those events take place to learn the scores and placing of your group.

If you have anymore questions, I'd be happy to answer. You can also find most of these answers on the "game guide" tab. Welcome to FMA! If you want a drumline league I can send you an invite.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard