Login Create Account
Merry Christmas FMA!
Stradivarius
Hoping you all have a lovely Christmas and any other holidays y'all celebrate!
12 years later
sbales
Thanks same to you.

Aaron0316
Thank you. Happy Holidays to all.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
gcurrier
Merry Christmas!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
Would anyone like to share a highlight of their Christmas day? Mine was reconnecting with my parents and getting reasurrance that life in fact will go on no matter how bad it gets x)
12 years later
Aaron0316
The highlight of my Christmas day was getting off of work at 3:30 PM, coming home and eating my leftovers from Christmas Eve, and going to bed after working 5 crazy days in a row.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Stradivarius
I got the pretty sweet hoodies/jackets. I am really diggin them right now... lol That and despite them knowing I am not a big candy eater, I have about 3 lbs of it xD
12 years later
Aaron0316
That's cool :) Yeah, I have chocolate. My partner gave me a coat. I received some gift cards. I need a pastry intervention and rehabilitation. I've eaten too many cookies, and I still have some leftover.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Stradivarius
I've been eating cheesecake and eggnog as my breakfast/lunch for last couple days too... I'm a happy camper lol
12 years later
gcurrier
well I gave myself a mild concussion Christmas Day lol that was fun, dont worry didnt let me miss much practice!

my favorite gift to give this year was pokemon go plus to my bf! LOL freaked out over a $36 gift that was very hard to find and he has been flipping out since hahaha
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
Yeah playing a game free to play for a long time then suddenly getting the perks of pay to play is awesome. I played league of legends for like 3 years before ever getting any in game content that cost money. It's pretty exciting.
12 years later
SirAceIII
Happy holidays y'all. I spent most of my Christmas day in the bathroom after something didn't go well in my stomach. Probably all that food! But I'm still having a great time visiting my family. Hopefully all of you have enjoyed the holidays so far as well.