Login Create Account
Seattle Kingsmen Season 58: Paradoxical
theamazing1
Paradoxical
“Seemingly Absurd or Self contradicting"

This show will definitely be one of the Seattle Kingsmen's most evolutionary, politically incorrect shows that go out of the social norms of everything that society tells you to believe. It brings in the act of politics and peace and war and why every politician, at some point in their career, must resort to paradox in order to keep everything running the way they want to run. Everybody ends up with a flaw in their stories in order to make an image for themselves that, in turn, is not their real self.
Isn't the very thought of human existence on the verge of paradox?
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Aaron0316
It seems interesting. I imagine that it will have a Cavaliers 2016 "Propaganda" musical and visual feel to it. I definitely see potential for some very engaging audience moments. I'm curious to see how the show pans out in FAME's 20th anniversary season. I wish the Seattle Kingsmen the best.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
theamazing1
It will definitely be an amazing season for this corps and the rest of FAME. I'm sure a few medals will be brought to the league next season and all divisions will end up fighting in close battles. I cant wait to see what the Dark Knights have in store for the seasons ahead and cant wait to see that return...
20 seasons? Wow! Still going strong!!
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Aaron0316
Yes, and I hope that we get a huge turnout. Our league staying alive and strong for 20 seasons is definitely something worth celebrating by fierce competition.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium