Login Create Account
Who here thinks an app would be cool?
Hundredthcord
If there was an app for FMA, my god it would be awesome. Just doing it on the go, no wi-fi required? If there were a kickstarter or something of the sort I would definately fund it! *wink wink*
Nick Handakas

Noobie
Alex
 -infinity
You mean a stand alone game without other players?
Hundredthcord
I suppose. Perhaps it would be offline, but when you connect to the internet, it saves your progress? Either way it was just an idea.
Nick Handakas

Noobie
linksyr1
that would be kind of cool as an offline game playing against the AI, you would just use previous scores from dci or other drum corps groups
Im going all the way up
echstrumpet8
I feel like an offline version would get a little stale after a while. There have been discussions about an online app for FMA, but that isn't easy to create.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
linksyr1
after awhile it would get stale but for a couple of seasons you be fighting to get to the top
Im going all the way up
leojohng22
that would be tremendous :)
"Music can be as simple as strumming a rubber band, it's how you perceive the noise, not how it sounds." -Pandora 2017
Stradivarius
I think a mobile version of the entire site would be cool. Could be the next version of FMA if it was really delved into. Fantasy Marching Arts 3.0 lol
12 years later
Alex
 -infinity
I have done a little bit of mobile app development so I think it could be done. I'm working on a new PC game at the moment, but if I could find a way to make a mobile marching band game "fun" I would consider it. I don't think it would be the same as FMA though.
Stradivarius
Do you think it would be along the lines of an upgrade like FMB to FMA was? This time from FMA to FMA mobile?
12 years later
Aaron0316
If FMA mobile ever happened, I hope that this site wouldn't shut down, because I prefer to play on the computer, not a phone. I only use my phone to play this game when I'm not at home and need to rehearse. Some of us don't have good phones or unlimited data for a mobile version. Also, I love this game :-)
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Stradivarius
Yeah. I think maybe a re-haul of the site would be cool before a mobile app came out. THe mobile app could be of the new re-hauled FMA though. That would be cool
12 years later
TreeGlenn
Mobile app would draw more people to consistently play the game. I enjoy this website but I have a hard time logging on everyday, I think I'm on my third account.
Glenn
sia98aidil98
Any updates on this?
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
Flash
Flash DBC is back in action after an unexpected hiatus. Hope all is well!
Kiwidrummer
An app would be cool....though the game does work just as well on a phone....it's all i have and use.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS