Login Create Account
Gulf Shores HS MB
theamazing1
Recently, at the Mardi Gras parade, a car plowed through a marching band. Idk if you guys have heard about this or not, so here's an article found off of Highschoolmarchingbands.com-
Twelve members of the Gulf Shores High School marching band were injured, four of them critically, when a car plowed into the band at a Mardi Gras parade Tuesday in Gulf Shores, Alabama today. The car was driven by a 73-year-old man who hit the band sending the crowd into a panic.

"Every indication is that it was a tragic accident by an elderly man," Gulf Shores Police Chief Ed Delmore said.

There was no indication that drugs or alcohol were involved. The parade has been cancelled until further notice.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Gulf Shores High School band and all those who were injured.

This is a developing story and we will keep you updated throughout the day

Please send your thoughts an prayers to this band. This is a very tragic event that is what makes us musicians stronger.

Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
theamazing1
Aaron you can move this forum to general discussion if you would like. My bad.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
iRyzoh
Yes, Gulf Shores High School is definately in my prayers! I actually live right on the border of MS and AL, so I heard about it an hour or so after it happened. It's sad that stuff like this would happen, especially to a bunch of teenagers. Praying that everyone turns out okay!
e