Login Create Account
February 28
theamazing1
Alright, I've been doing some digging regarding the FAME accusations. There are a few groups that fell silent on the day of the accusations. I don't want to point fingers or anything, but this is something that we said would not be okay with us. Having the separate personalities. I'd like to know what's going on here. Who's who?
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
alxmm98
Tyler I will PM you later. This is a delicate matter and we don't want to just come out and say who it is. We urge this person to do so however, for the sake of those on this site
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
iAm64
Could someone please message me, as well? I am also a FAME member and have heard of these accusations and would like to know what's going on beyond the innuendo (which i honestly couldn't figure out) that I read on the other thread.

theamazing1
March 3rd was a date too... What's going on? Is that a coincidence?
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
Kiwidrummer
Tyler, Alex and I are working on this. We want the best outcome for the leagues involved with the least amount of damage to the FMA community. Just a note. There was NO cheating involved. This person did not use these accounts to farm for influence.

Jim
Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
theamazing1
Alright. These accounts that went inactive were ones that I had a fun time competing with in D2... This really disappoints me. I thought it was actual competition.
Oh well. Their new inactivity means a definite higher placing for me- that's a plus I suppose.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
iAm64
@theamazing1 I took the season off to fundraise so that's one less D2 finalist in your way as well.
Solaris132
Yeah at 6:42 AM, two users, that I know of, went inactive I noticed. I do a lot of looking around every so often.
Executive Paintducer: Ross Bobart
Chief Engineer: Geordie Leforge
Camera 1&2: Wayne Campbell
Audio: Ted E. Ruxpin
Lighting: Tom Edison
Boom: Goes the Dynamite
Eternal Love For: Bug n' Parker
iRyzoh
Sorry I don't mean to be rude or anything, but can somebody please explain to me what is happening in dms? I too am a member of FAME but I am VERY confused right now.
e
alxmm98
iRyzoh, and everyone that is confused and looking for answers, please be patient. The FAME BoDs are working diligently to resolve this matter, and there may be a statement on it soon. Please be patient and I promise everything will be fine in our league.
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
ShowofSpring
Any more updates on this topic?
Kiwidrummer
Yes, hopefully within the next couple days. It's a delicate matter and we want to make sure all facts are straightforward.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
ShowofSpring
Good to know. Glad to hear that you guys are really working towards this so we as a community can see what happened and move on.
iAm64
Sooooo are we ever going to get an update on this?
iAm64
I take that as a no lol.
theamazing1
I'm curious again too... It seems to be a dropped topic.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
iAm64
And it shouldn't have been! I tried to keep it alive by asking questions but alas - no response.
theamazing1
Well the forums have been inactive all around iam. Sure we've had the Hall of Fame stuff going on but that's about it. And that's over now.
I guess all we can do is go on about our business. Not much we can do about it now, it was in the past and the multiple accounts remain Inactive. It's silent times in the community- we might have to be the generation to boost it back up to where it was before. As commentator, I'd 100% be willing to do that. I just really wish more people would come out of their shell.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
Stradivarius
*bursts out of dinasuar egg*

I DON'T NEED NO SHELL
12 years later