Login Create Account
I posted something on the "suggestions" Page
iRyzoh
Its been there for 3 weeks and nobody has seen it lol
e
theamazing1
We've seen it man. Make sure you put an event on a day that you know that you'll get applications. I got my 30 applicants for all my events before the season even started. This game is all about strategy- even event creating. You can't really complain when your strategy doesn't work, because it's level playing ground. For all of us.
Learn from it, and gl in the future.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
iRyzoh
Ooh I see! I never did realize how important just the day of which the event was created can really be. I apologise for complaining about it. I was just stressed out because I was too dumb to realize that the last day of the season isn't really the best day to host an event. I know im still a noob, but that's ok because the more I play, the more I learn! Thanks! And Good luck to you too brother :)
e
Stradivarius
I logged into my b accounts to have them apply for your show. Hope you can still make some money this season. I never use them bc b accounts were deemed unethical, but I feel in this case it isn't helping me at all but it is helping someone else :)
12 years later
Kiwidrummer
B accounts are only unethical if used for the purpose of boosting your A account. A lot of people here have legitimate, and successful B accounts.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Stradivarius
Yeah mine were not successful LOL
12 years later