Login Create Account
Tyler's trip to Europe
theamazing1
I know this is kind of a stretch, but I just wanted to post this here. This is truly an opportunity of a lifetime for me and anything would help. Thanks.

Hello everyone. My name is Tyler Brown, and I am a sophomore at Wenatchee High School in Wenatchee, Washington. I live in a middle class family of four, where I take on the tasks of a normal teenager life (tough stuff, I know.) I have a huge passion for music, and am a trombonist in Wenatchee's band program. I have a set plan to go to college and become a music educator, so that way I can spread my passion of music to other people that have the same traits. Just think of how silent this world would be if we didn't have music...
Recently, I have been nominated by my school's band director to join a group of musicians from Washington state to go on a 16-day tour through Europe in July of 2018. On this tour we will stop in some very famous European cities and perform for the people in those cities. This is such a cool thing because although many of these audiences will consist of people who speak totally different languages from us, we all speak one universal language: music. Some European countries that I would visit would include England, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Liechtenstein. Some of the things that I will see at these countries would be the Tower of London, Big Ben, the Eiffel tower, Notre Dame, the majestic Matterhorn, the capital village of Vaduz, tons of beautiful rolling mountains in Austria, Venice, and getting to explore the Dachau or Munich. Whilest doing this, I will performing music in these historical landmarks.
I will need an initial down payment of $600 by June 2017. I'm not sure when the other payments will happen, but there will be one for $2000 and then one for $3000 by the time of the trip. So there would be a total of $5600. I am in no way financially ready for this, and going on this trip won't be a probable thing. I will do the best in my ability to reach my goal to go on this trip, and I would be so grateful to anyone who is willing to help. This trip is truly an opportunity of a lifetime for me, and it would definitely help me become a better musician and help me pursue my dreams to become a professional one.
Thank you to all willing to help. It would really mean a lot to me.

Gofundme link- https://www.gofundme.com/TyEurope
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard