Login Create Account
Exhibition of how long I've been on this site
Stradivarius
I joined this community in 8th grade. I am now wasted at a bar with drum corps folks. Holy shit. I've never played a game so long lol
12 years later
Stradivarius
Also, old timers of the old times, please one up me with stories of how long you've been a part of the FMB/FMA community to brag about how awesome this site is.

Love you all!!!

Call me Jake
12 years later
gcurrier
I am not even sure I remember when I started lol version 1 but mid way through I think? I have been promoted to VP, found the love of my life and bought a new larger home but I still dont remember the years LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
There's just too many years now xD
12 years later
mceuph
I've been here ever since it was "Fantasy Marching Band"

http://web.archive.org/web/20070502175133/http://www.fantasymarchingband.com:80/

...yeah. I think I was 15 or 16 when I first started playing. Played off and on through the years. I'm 26 now...
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
Stradivarius
Daaaaaaaamn dude you definitely destroyed me in the OG category! xD
12 years later
gcurrier
I am pretty sure I wasnt that far back lol I was playing FDCI back then
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
jcrawford26
I signed up the day the original site launched via a link on Micro Marching League. I did several early seasons but eventually life got the best of me and my original account was long lost when I switched internet providers and got rid of the email I used to sign up. My drum corps operated under the same name (Euphony Empire) in those days.
Euphony Empire - Atlanta Honor Band - Empire Guard - Euphony Thunder
Season 66 Division II Champions
Stradivarius
Aaaah good old MML lol. That's also how I found FMA. Saw it on someone's profile lol​
12 years later
mceuph
It was probably mine hahaha.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
Stradivarius
Not gonna lie it probably was lol
12 years later
rocketfan86
I'm know I was playing before FMA started... whichever the previous iteration there was...
Original Member of the Mid-West Combine (defunct)
TrumpetVinny
I was part of FMA 1.0. I think I started in S3 or 4 there. I was definitely already in high school though since I wouldn't have been interested in marching band before that. I know I kept playing a bit in college too. Not sure when I stopped, but that was before I graduated. Probably something like 8-10 years since I first started though. Damn.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Stradivarius
Dude your forum signature is SPICY
12 years later
MackLane
I started on MML also. I'm a music educator. Been gone for awhile but something one of my kids said in class last week reminded me of this game. I was amazed I still remembered my login and password from season 18... It is 61 now. Crazy stuff!
MackLane
Gulfcoast Sound Div II
Washington County Fine Arts Academy
------------------------------------
Baritone
Spirit Drum and Bugle corps 2008-2009
World Champion Cadets 2011
marimbaman89
I joined the site all the way back in fall of 2005 during season 3 of FMB! I used to go upstairs on my parents' desktop computer to make sure I submitted on time...my how time has flown!
Silver Falcons
FMA Hall of Fame
Corps: 2 D1 gold medals
Band: 2 D1 gold medals
Guard: 10 straight D1 titles (FMA record)
Drumline: 3 D1 gold medals

First group to ever score a 100!
scooter92011
I joined during season 2 of version 1 my sophomore year of high school I believe.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
Alex
 -infinity
Back in 2005 I didn't know how to use databases. Everything was sent to me in an email and I had to copy/paste it into Excel where the formulas were, and out popped a score for each group. Then I had to manually write up the results for each contest before posting them.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050528082406/http://www.fantasymarchingband.com:80/
Kiwidrummer
Wow! That sounds like a lot of work Alex.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
kmarti6
As someone who has only every played on this site these old stories are amazing. I can't imagine all the old results being posted by hand. I started my freshmen year of college and now have my first job in a completely different state and city....
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis