Login Create Account
favorite dci show so far?
linksyr1
mine is blue coats just not digging the trombone solo towards the closer
Im going all the way up
redreg
definitely Blue Coats, but I also enjoy Blue Devils' show this year.
iRyzoh
I agree, Bluecoats are my favorite this year. But the Blue Devils are pretty good as well
e
CTrain
I liked what I saw from Bluecoats so far,

The only other shows I did see so far were Cavaliers, Blue Devils, and Music City.

I'm super hyped to see the Cavaliers live, again, I mean, I always was and will be, ever since I saw them in 2004 live (007!!!). Same for BD (Summer-train Blues Mix- which was pretty cool, with live train sound effects).
Those two have been favorites of mine since, well, 2004.
(probably why those were the only ones I've already seen so far too other than Bluecoats)

So... favorite so far, hard to choose between what I've seen so far, with the World Corps.

MCDC for open, since they're the only open I saw so far, and it's my hometown too.
OAS, AAS, LLS. RTN. F.S.
Tennessee... Where your thermometer and calendar often disagree.
FMA HoF Member
theamazing1
I LOVE Phantom this year. Pretty cool stuff coming from them
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Rikileitr
I mean,, I'm a Cadets Alum, but i think that their show is absolutely stunning...
Cadets 12, 14
Eastside Fury 11-14
sshspride
So far, I like Crown's "it is" but Jagged line comes in a close second, as for the Blue Devils I feel their show is quite boring, they just don't have that ensemble sound so far but it certainly will get better. Also, check Vanguard their show is pretty neat.
rhythmicthinking
BD, Coats second by a very small margin, then SCV.

Haven't seen all of the top 12 yet though.
Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps
donnebrook
Love the Bluecoats. They were amazing live and I believe they are on pace for another title run. The Cavaliers were waaaaayyyyy better live than in the theaters. Lots of meat on that bone for sure. Boston was a big surprise for me. I liked them a lot more than I expected too. I haven't seen everyone yet, but it should make for an interesting year.
Donnebrook
rae
I loved the Blue Star's 2015 Side Show! I also enjoyed the Seattle Cascade 2015 show, too. Blue Coats 2016 Downside Up was great, as well!
sia98aidil98
Personally love the "Golden" Years of the Glassmen (97-99), all time favourite has to go to Star of Indiana 1990
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
theamazing1
Bluecoats 2013 was what got me into DCI...
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
cbloun3556
Bluecoats 2016 is my all time favorite, but blue devils this year as well as Carolina crown were very amazing this year.