Login Create Account
End of season issues!!!
Alex
 -infinity
Ok so I'm done sweating and things have settled down. As many of you know, there was a big issue with money at the end of the season. Unfortunately, some data corruption occurred somewhere in the database and that caused huge problems with the scripts that run at the end of the season.

BUT...I keep backups of the database. So what all this means is that you should have your money now, complete with your income from your hosted events.

If you believe that your money is incorrect, I will personally look into your account and verify it with the backup. If your account was affected by the data corruption, this may be necessary to get your exact amount of money back. Please don't be "that guy" that tries to tell me you had 50,000 dollars...I can look at your account actions history to determine if someone is lying.

Either way, have fun auditioning and designing your new shows! Keep in mind that many of you have unlocked higher challenge levels!
cire
Dangit.. I was going to be "that guy" too. :( you are no fun.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
katkatastrophe
my band director always says dont be that guy!
Proud Director Of

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps (D2)
Infinity Winterguard (D2)
Storm Indoor Drumline (D2)
Westwood Academy Marching Band (D2)

Silversun268
See, I knew Alex had it covered :)

Thanks Alex
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine

bando
Whoo!

...well, almost. I sent you a PM with my new problems with funds.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles