Login Create Account
Question about league events
Rikileitr
I was looking in the schedule for CLASS and my event HNC Detroit Invitational is listed in the schedule. I looked at the other leagues I'm in and my events do not show up in the schedule. Is there a reason this happens?
Cadets 12, 14
Eastside Fury 11-14
ASCoasters
It just depends on whether or not the league owner adds your shows, it isn't done automatically and a lot of groups don't do it.
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
ChrisRohn
Adding league member shows to the league schedule only adds them to the league page, and since a lot of people don't even look at the league pages it's kind of a hassle and doesn't do much for you as a show host.

Even back when leagues were new and exciting people tended to just use the main schedule page to fill their schedules.

As far as being added to the CLASS league schedule - Gary is through and thoughtful and cares about the league. The option to list is there so he does it. That's really all there is to it.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
saxamattone
It's good to see unspecified back!

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
gcurrier
thanks for the kind words Chris--ya it takes a little more effort on behalf of the league owner/director but I think it adds a nice touch so I usually try to do it. I will say, I usually go through once early on and then as I catch but I always welcome my fellow CLASS directors to alert me of their show if its not on the schedule
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
ChrisRohn
Seems like something that could be automated, but at this point in the game's history it doesn't make sense to invest unless Alex or someone decides to do a major overhaul. Since that hasn't happened after 6 years or whatever...

Anyway, glad to be back, I have some free time right now so I figured I'd play!

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
Rikileitr
good to know, thanks for the help!
Cadets 12, 14
Eastside Fury 11-14