Login Create Account
SkyTeam
Perihelion
Hi guys this is the official forum for the SkyTeam leagues.

Currently I am only running marching band and drum corps leagues but I will add the indoor ones should there be enough interest garnered. My apologies to those who are unable to get into the events as they are full, will set up larger events next season to accommodate the growth. I will try to add member events to the schedule, do message me if you don't see them there.

I realized that I made a mistake by having duplicate opening events for the drum corps league but it turned out alright as there are members filling it. Do let me know below if you want more of those duplicates as I believe they should be able to break even should there be enough interest for that.

As for championships, I kind of need suggestions on naming them as The Completed Journey doesn't sound tournament-y enough. Do write below if you have anything in mind. In fact, do give suggestions as to how we can run things as we are still trying to get the hang of things.

We are currently at 8/9 members per league but I bet it could go much higher this season. Therefore, I'd like you guys to send out invites to groups that currently don't have a league or are in an inactive one.

Links:
Drum Corps - http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/league/273
Marching Band - http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/league/274
Color Guard - http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/league/296
Drumline - http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/league/297
Original Co-Founder of SkyTeam

SkyRyders STADC - S67-68 Div II Silver
RainGlyders STAMB - S67 Div II Champ, S68 Div II Silver
Cloudsurfers DRUMS - S68 Div II Bronze
Mist-erious LEGS - S68 Div II
Perihelion
Also...Welcome on board! Thank you all for joining us as we prepare for our maiden flight :)

Synchronicity
maybe the naming of events can just end at touchdown?
Ready for competition in Season 65
Perihelion
Yeah but I want to have two events on finals week, so something has to come after SkyTeam: Touchdown

sia98aidil98
I think that we should do tours like what the other leagues are doing but I kinda like this sky/flying theme that you have going on, really cool :)
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
Synchronicity
Yeah this makes us unique lol
Ready for competition in Season 65
Perihelion
Thanks guys! I think I'm gonna stick to the theme till it gets boring, in the meanwhile that gives me time to think of a fresh one.

In other news, our membership increased from 9 to 18 in STAMB and from 8 to 12 in STADC. I totally regret hosting 5 group events but I will ensure that events are big enough to accommodate current and future members next season. Let's keep pushing to grow our league!

I will also do rankings for both leagues weekly which will be displayed on our league page and updated on this forum as well.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Guys where are the rankings at?
Perihelion
Hi guys my apologies for no updates in the league. I've decided not to do a ranking as the league events were too small to house everyone who is competing. Hence, I've made the events bigger by increasing the max number of groups allowed to 20! Please do sign up for group events. I'd welcome any suggestions or feedback should there be any :)

Perihelion
Hi guys events are up!

Perihelion
On another note, if anyone was removed by accident or left by choice and would like to be invited back into the league just hit me up with a pm

Perihelion
Hi guys I'd just want to say that we've come a long way since our inception in Season 65

Unfortunately, there seems to be little interest in the drum corps league and the numbers are dwindling down to just 6 active corps. With that in mind, the next season will determine whether we will continue running the drum corps league. Please do try your best to recruit members!

On another note, the marching band league is doing quite okay in terms of membership with 15 active bands and will continue to operate as per usual

CadenDale88
Hey guys,

New drum corps and marching band league member here just thought id say hello. I'm going to mostly be active towards the evenings as my actual band and indoor percussion run late. Looking forward to this
sia98aidil98
Good to have you onboard! :)
Perihelion
Things are looking pretty good for SkyTeam so far!

On the drum corps side, the SIA Scouts are placing in the top 12 in their first ever venture in Div 1, with the Sky Ryders(new name for my corps) placing 2nd overall in Div 2. Meanwhile, The Willamette’s, Fandom Regiment and Royal Knights are representing STADC in the top 5 in Div 3, with Indianapolis Revolution following not too far behind in 10th place.

As for STAMB , we are currently having our best season overall so far. SIA Knights currently lead the table in Div 1, with William Mason and SIA Esquires in 5th and 8th place respectively. Division 2 has been dominated by STAMB, with the Rain Glyders, Platte County Marching Morriones and Cardinal Marching Band occupying the top 3. Spartan Marching Band, Blue Regiment, North Wind Regiment and Synchronicity meanwhile are not far behind in 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th respectively. In 5th, 11th and 12th place are Royal Knights, Blue Cadets and Evanston band who are doing us proud in Div 3.

For all the groups that aren't mentioned, don't be discouraged! There is still time to push for a finals placement as the season is not yet over. Keep it up guys!

hellomynameis347b
Can you add this account? It's the feeder for the Spartan Marching Band
Perihelion
Sure!

sia98aidil98
Hoping to get an FMA Div 1 title for STAMB! Otherwise, three consecutive seasons of medals still sounds good to you guys right XD
Perihelion
Fingers crossed! Hoping to get medals for SkyTeam as well

Perihelion
Hi guys the events are up, do sign up for them! A recap for last season will be coming soon so stay tuned :)