Login Create Account
FMA Marching Band Finals!
ssmit
Congratulations to everyone who got the opportunity to perform in Finals, and big congrats to all of our Season 1 champions!

So now that Season 1 has passed, what is your plan for Pre-season of Season 2? Did you do anything last season to get ready?
Jrdnhunting
Well, I used every last point of energy and dime to beat Prof, so.........NO
ashfire
i am going to get that winds caption this season. my show is entitled 'it's all about the music'. i have already created my competition - second seasonal klorinthian battle of bands. the only thing left to do i try to get alex to change my band name from 'wolf pack' to 'korinth marching wolves'.
Favorite Composer: Richard Saucedo
Favorite Orchestrated piece: Motion (Brian Balmages)
Favorite Mainstream Piece: FireFlies (Owl City)
ssmit
I know I didn't really do much to prepare aha. I spent most every night with 60 energy an hour towards money, so hopefully that will pay off.
mellohero
Given how I did in GE this past season (except for the end, where I missed rehearsal opportunities due to vacation and Allentown), I think I'm going to try to be the gimmicky band in the circuit. To that end, I am going to start alternating fund-raising and promotions more than rehearsals, which will also hopefully land me in Division 2 to get some wiggle room when school starts up. The show is titled "Chiaroscuro," and is all about contrasts in light and darkness. Uniforms will be black and white, primarily, and instruments will be either silver or lacquered black.
vibraphoneian
This is my prep season. Gaining levels, money, and influence.