Login Create Account
Future of the Game
TrumpetVinny
Not a web dev, but I'm a coder by trade. I mostly do math and statistics modeling though, so if I'm ever needed to help do some math monkey-work, drop me a message and I'll see it eventually. I had a lot of ideas about adjusting the scoring system at one point.

Visual stuff would be nice, but anyone who's played around in PyWare or Micro Marching league quickly realizes how difficult it actually is to write drill, especially when you can't get custom arrangements for the pieces you want to do. At best I think we could do a uniform editor, but sadly, the main reason why I liked playing was the marching shows I'd come up with, but they could never really be shared because it's just too time consuming to actually make them (without getting paid lol).
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
sia98aidil98
A revamped scoring system would be nice! Right now it's a little too predictable and linear. I know Alex has put in some score fluctuations but I think there could be more volatility in the score haha.

Visual stuff maybe since designing a drill can be hard and time consuming maybe some smaller things would be nice like the ability to design individual group logos (not the avatar on the left) and uniform design.

As for the big picture, I'm hoping someone could take the lead on initiating a new version of the game that'll be run by us. Currently I see many great ideas from everyone but it just stops there haha. I don't have any coding or web/game development experience but I'd try to help out in any way I can
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
ASCoasters
I agree on wanting to see a new scoring system, it would also be nice to have more variables in general. Like staff quitting if you score lower than a previous season, something petty like that, I don't know.
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
sia98aidil98
Hmm so now what do we do?
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze