Login Create Account
How does hiring staff work?
Drummantx
I'm still not sure how hiring the staff helps you, explain?
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
Silversun268
It increases your stats like rehearsing would, you are just paying for it instead of using energy, and it carries over season to season.
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine

Drummantx
I never noticed it adding on the stats, is it when you rank up?
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
Silversun268
I'm relatively sure that it is immediate. Maybe not..
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine

Alex
 -infinity
The staff hiring and ranking up pages show you how much you will be gaining in stats. It happens immediately, and as silversun said it carries over from season to season.
Prof
Warning, the drum and guard instructor I hired last season sucked :-)
Jrdnhunting
Oddly enough, at my school, the drum and guard instructor(s) suck this year.

The drum "coach" (he is not paid, and goes to school an hour away) is horrible. He graduated two years ago and just decided to 'come back' and help. Well all we do with him is play 8's.... So I have bestowed the title of instructor upon myself. I am the percussion captain and band president, anyway..... And a little trick to make that work is.... I NEVER TELL HIM ABOUT ANYTHING THE DRUMLINE IS DOING. HAHAHAHAHAH. MUHUHUHAHAHAHAH.!!!!

We have like 6 guard dummies for 15 girls... for what reason, you ask? Simply, to piss everybody else off MORE. The leader is awesome, she is about to retire, and has been doing this since she left high school. The others just walk around and try to tell everyone what to do. I think it's funny that nobody even pays attention to them when they are talking. What makes it even better is that they are teachers too. And I had some of them.... I love that they hate me.

I'm not sure if they are getting paid or not, but I would rather have a new set of concert bass/timpani heads than wasting money on this GARBAGE.

Rant over.