Login Create Account
Excitement About Season 67 Finals
JoelKelley
I don't know about y'all but I am supper excited for this years finals because I actually have a shot of making it into the finals for both Division III Band and Corps.
H. Kelley
Black Knights D&BC | Director

Phantom Regiment D&BC '21 Contra
Casper Troopers D&BC '22 Bari | Euph
sia98aidil98
Awesome! I never made finals with my groups till like the 4th season of playing when I first started out
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
JoelKelley
This is my second season
H. Kelley
Black Knights D&BC | Director

Phantom Regiment D&BC '21 Contra
Casper Troopers D&BC '22 Bari | Euph
BradenWhiteside
I am most likely making it into finals for marching band, color guard, and drumline. Not only is this my first year, but I started a week late
Warren Association - Director of Performing Arts & CEO
Drum Corps United - Leader
echstrumpet8
My first few seasons weren't very competitive, because I didn't know the extent of how fundraising affected energy and rehearsal. Over three IRL years later that fundraising is starting to impact my groups more positively. I think I'm just a few seasons away from a D1 gold!
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
TheHuman
Although last year was sort of my "shining year", I'm happy for my first year in Division II and breaking 70 for the first time~plus I'm in the race for silver in marching band which is exciting! I also didn't realize the extent of the affect of fundraising the whole season, it drags you down and the points you lose accumulate. My best group- color guard, went up almost 20 points so far~ 55.02 to 74.39. I would've probably have to start at a 60 or so to achieve 74 while fundraising.
TheHuman
Vano Highschool CG (Est. 65)
Opal HS Marching Knights(Est. 65)
Ferox (Est. 65)
Hartford Sound (Est. 66)
mceuph
You'll do great. Keep at it!
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
TheHuman
Oddly, looks like I was a dark horse this season! I only entered in medal position with my marching band, now 3/4 of my groups are in medal position! Exciting but a little embarrassing considering my percussion group hasnt even broken 70 and my drum corp and marching band are mid seventies lol. Off year for division 2 imo
TheHuman
Vano Highschool CG (Est. 65)
Opal HS Marching Knights(Est. 65)
Ferox (Est. 65)
Hartford Sound (Est. 66)
hellomynameis347
My B account's drumline almost made Div. III finals after about 5 days of rehearsal, which is a little bit sad lol
Lone Star Crusaders
Pride of Piney Woods
Lone Star Drumline
Spartan Marching Band

Pronouns: He/They