Login Create Account
THE LAPORTE FESTIVAL OF BANDS SERIES
JoelKelley
Ild like to introduce all of you to this years selection of LaPorte Invitationals for your Corps and IPEs and Bands to compete at. All events take place on April 11th! This year brings up the third annual LaPorte Festival of Bands for Marching Bands! And the second year of our IPE competition, The Corps of Drums Rose Invitational! New this year is our Drum Corps Invitational, LaPorte Festival of Drum Corps! We look forward to seeing you in competition!
H. Kelley
Black Knights D&BC | Director

Phantom Regiment D&BC '21 Contra
Casper Troopers D&BC '22 Bari | Euph
JoelKelley
This years will be larger, accepting 10 bands!
H. Kelley

JoelKelley
We still need bands and Drumlines to fill the Festival of Bands Invitational and Corps of Drums Rose Invitational! Accepting all classes
H. Kelley

alxmm98
My groups arent competing other than my corps, but ill sign up and help you out! I cant with my corps, but youll be getting my band and drumline
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
JoelKelley
Hey, this is Joel with the Corps of Cadets Marching Band. Letting all in the SkyTeams to know that there are still spots open in BOTH the 3rd Annual LaPorte Festival of Bands and the Corps of Drums Rose Invitational. We have good participation from the Class 3 groups (and thats not saying dont still apply) However, we would enjoy if some Class 1s would join us on April 11th! Thank you for this announcement!
H. Kelley