Login Create Account
FMA Finals Preview
echstrumpet8
Possible positive to this: may bring scores down by whatever amount of rehearsals missed once the season does reset. Hopefully that impacts guard the most, and it makes an absolutely awesome race for drum corps.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
TheHuman
Hey atleast I won't be up at 4AM trying to remember my ideas and making 10,000 spelling errors.
TheHuman
Vano Highschool CG (Est. 65)
Opal HS Marching Knights(Est. 65)
Ferox (Est. 65)
Hartford Sound (Est. 66)
TheHuman
While we wait a bit, what's everyone's aims this season? Thoughts on last? I'm hoping for mid-eighties in most of my groups. It will be easiest for my color guard.

Off-topic but I just realized during the summer I could get some nice score jumps because I'll be able to fit in an extra rehearsal everyday with school out.
TheHuman
Ferox (Est. 65)
Hartford Sound (Est. 66)
Stradivarius
I like the idea of having shorter seasons tbh
12 years later
echstrumpet8
My goals are for my drum corps to be in the thick of the fight in D1, my marching band to medal, my drumline to hit 90 for the first time, and my guard to win gold/hit 100.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
Stradivarius
Sadly I will probably never be able to be in contention for a medal ever again. I just can't get myself to remember to rehearse with all the irl stuff I gotta do lol. What with drum corps, instructing my old high school marching band, working 40+ hours a week and rehearsals for shows I am hired to do, I barely remember to rehearse once a day lmao
12 years later
mceuph
I'm trying something new this season so we'll see how it works out. I also really like the show design for my drum corps this upcoming season.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
sia98aidil98
I achieved my new year's resolution which was to medal with my drum corps in Division 1.

With that I'm looking to stay afloat in the top 6 and earn more medals! Although I don't foresee us getting a World title anytime soon I believe we can achieve that after I max out my staff and increase my influence. My marching band has been medalling consistently since we first entered Division 1 and I intend to keep it that way haha. My guard and drumline has the potential to medal but we haven't been consistent in the past few seasons, hoping to get one for each this season!
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
TheHuman
Weird that this is my fifth month with fma. FMA makes time go by quickly lol
TheHuman
Ferox (Est. 65)
Hartford Sound (Est. 66)
theamazing1
Still no response:( might be longer than usual.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
gcurrier
2 answers, you can't kick out a founder, only Alex can if we request that of him. That's why I always try to emphasize as much as possible if a founder is leaving PLEASE PLEASE pass the baton first. Life happens not always possible but usually is. Hey at one point the founder could only be changed by Alex and he fixed that for us.

Seasons starting late usually does lower the score some but not drastic enough for guard which is a real mess lol we have had several day delay before which lowered scores some but nothing too out there

Goal for next season, win the crowds back
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
sia98aidil98
ITS BACK
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze