Login Create Account
Director Skills
Apotheosis
My Director Skills don't seem to be having any effect this season. For example, with my Motivation skill I should have a maximum energy of 405, but I just have 400.

Is anyone else having this problem?
My real name is Sam...
Alex
 -infinity
Have you given it time to replenish your energy past 400? It could be that in one more hour it would fully replenish.
Apotheosis
I think it had enough time, but I'll wait and see.
My real name is Sam...
nvandenbush
i'm pretty sure mine's doing the same thing
TeamQuavers
Mine's also capping prematurely. I have a campaign running at 60/hr so I should be stopping at 350 because I have two motivation points (max 410), but it stopped at 340.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
BaritoneB1
Same here...I was away for about 8 hours and I had a max of 400, not 405 or 410.
Alex
 -infinity
Was this happening last season?
nvandenbush
naw this didn't happen last season. it seems to have happened at the season change.
rocketfan86
The same thing is happening to me. I am not capping at 405.

I've waited all day and i thought it was just me but it's still happening.

I didn't have any problems last season.
Original Member of the Mid-West Combine (defunct)
Alex
 -infinity
Ok, somehow everyone got reset to 400 maximum energy. I am fixing the bug, but in the meantime I set everyone's maximum energy to what it should be, so you should be capping at the correct amount now.
Apotheosis
thanks Alex!
My real name is Sam...
Prof
EDIT....NEVERMIND it's working now

Also.........are director skills kicking in on other things ?

With a 50% chance of "upping" my winds production, I'm not seeing it. Usually at least one out of 4 hits on winds gives me high 60's or low 70's but I have not seen it at all today.

Alex
 -infinity
As far as I know the only skill affected was the energy one. This happened when re-creating a show because everyone's max energy was set to 400 at that time. You should still be seeing increases in stats but keep in mind the "specialization" skills have a random aspect to them.
BaritoneB1
So, has the max energy bug been fixed or not? I'm still a little confused...my group's energy has been stopping at 400 still...
rocketfan86
yeah mine too. Even with overnight campaigning, they all maxed at 340 rather than 345.
Jrdnhunting
Thought that was weird... all four of my group have at least +5 and they were all at 400 when i got up today.
Prof
Mines stopping at 400
Alex
 -infinity
Ya now I'm confused...I thought I had fixed it. I just manually set maximum energy for everyone based on their director skills, so it should be fixed for the time being. I'll keep a closer eye on it.
rocketfan86
All is well! Thanks!
lowbrass07
it doesnt seem that the prominence skill does anything, i seem to be gaining the exact same influence upon level gains as i have been all game. :(
Resilience (Drum and Bugle Corps)- D1
Shadows (Marching Band) - D1
Skyline (Winter-guard) - D1
The Thunder (Drum-line) - D1
FMA WEST