Login Create Account
Falcon Regiment returns from European Tour - Captures CLASS Championship
mceuph
Falcon Regiment wrapped up its European Tour to return for the CLASS Championships. Fans were extremely excited to see the corps as they hadn't competed in the FMA circuit all season.

"We are kind of like an unstable element coming into championships week," said Drum Major Aaron Valve. "Because we haven't competed in the regular circuit all season, we had to go on first, but that's okay because everybody has to follow us! I think the fans enjoyed our show. We aim to give it to the crowd every day, and as long as they're on their feet, we're happy!"

Falcon Regiment's program "Ex Nusquam" features the following:

• Skysplitter - Vincent J. Oppido
• The Abyss - Alan Silvestri
• Awayday - Adam Gorb
• Godspeed! - Stephen Melillo

After their performance, fans and staff members of Re:Sound Collective were observed muttering jealous remarks. "Re:Sound Collective has been known all season for playing Godspeed! but Falcon Regiment's version is on another level" a fan wearing a Travelogue tour shirt said.

The real shock came when scores were announced. Drum Major Aaron Valve recalls standing on the field during retreat for the announcement of scores.

"They called the first six or so corps of our division, and I remember thinking I have to get ready to salute" said Valve.
"In fifth place, with a score of 94.1... Re: Sound Collective!"
"And it wasn't us..."
"In fourth place, with a score of 94.73... Nemesis!"
"...and it still wasn't us. I remember thinking 'what's happening?'"
"In third place, with a score of 95.275..."
"Ok, this one has to be us"
"...Carolina Royals!"
"What?! These are some big names"
"In second place, with a score of 95.865..."

"I think my heart stopped at this moment. I remember thinking 'is it us?'"

"...Lexington Legends!"

Second place Lexington Legends was predicted to claim its first CLASS Championship victory in 16 seasons, nobody could have predicted Falcon Regiment coming from nowhere to take home the gold of CLASS tonight which is no small feat considering other powerhouses like Nemesis and Carolina Royals.

"We are really looking forward to championships week. It looks like Nashville Sound is unstoppable, but like I said before, as long as the crowd is on their feet, we're happy!" said Valve.

Congratulations to all the corps on a great season!
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
sia98aidil98
Congrats on the CLASS title man! Hopefully you can use this momentum to slingshot for the FMA title (its a stretch but miracles do happen!). Godspeed! XD
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
Aaron0316
Cool write up, and congratulations on your CLASS championship. Is this your first one?
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
mceuph
Yes!
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity