Login Create Account
Fantasy Football
gcurrier
due to the line up not filling--I have to hold the draft tomorrow morning at 5am

how does the impact week 1, not really 100% sure. Should you get a player that plays tonight, I am not sure if you would get their points this week, my inclination would be no, but you should have ample players to pick from that are playing Sunday. I tried to override and force a draft now since we are doing auto-draft anyway but it wont allow it.

I did change a few things:

* drum corps people hate ties right? so ties will be decide by highest bench score (that score normal doesn't count because--well they are benched).
* instead of league manager (me) picking draft order I placed it on random decided 1 hour prior to draft
* schedule and division were adjusted for 7 teams versus the 10 so East has 4 and West has 3

I think thats about it--sorry for the rough start I should have asked a week earlier if anyone wanted to join.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
theamazing1
I’m sorry I’m dumb but I don’t really understand what I’m supposed to do :’)
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Aaron0316
You're not dumb for not knowing how to play a game that is not common knowledge. I'm no expert, but I can explain what I know about how Fantasy Sports works.

To begin, the players on your team do most of the work. Your job is to run the team like a manager and try to get the best players on your team who will score well for you each week. Your score is based on their performance in real life. You can drop players and add players. You can attempt to trade players with other members. Sports experts try to predict how well a player will do each week based on who their opponents are and how well they have been playing. Click on the "Player" tab and it will show you all of the available players to try to "claim" for your team. As far as stats, and who is good, etc, I can't help you with that because I don't follow football in real life. However, the game gives you some information about how good a player is and you can always research the players if you're interested to know.

Furthermore, your job as a team owner is to move players around and bench players who might be injured or not doing well. Watch out for "Q"s and "O"s next to your player because they mean that a player is questionable (might not play because of a sickness or injury) or out because of a sickness or injury. For instance, my fucking QB (pardon my french) is OUT because of an injury and he already played his game before I had a chance to move him or drop him - therefore I am stuck with a 0 score from him because he's locked and can't be benched or dropped.

Moreover, in real life, there are QB1's and QB2's, and the difference is that QB1's are starters and most likely the ones that will get the better score for you. The same is true in all positions. Usually the starters play more and thus will get you a better fantasy score based on their real performance.

Lastly, just click on the tabs, try things out, and do some research. Your team management is just as important as your players performances in real life. Some of your players may have off weeks or "bye weeks" which means that if their real-life team is off for the week, your player is not going to score for you. Watch out for those, and make sure you move them to the bench and replace them with a player who is on a team that is playing that week. Also, as I already stated, your score is based on your players real-life performance. You don't get your score until they play their game for the week. For example, my score is still 0 because my players haven't played their real games, yet. I should get some points tomorrow because some of my players have games tomorrow (Sunday). I still have 8 players left to play in Week 1.

I hope I helped. Anyone, feel free to add to what I wrote.

Good luck!

Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
Well, I had the lowest scoring team in Week 1. Yay! I would have done better, but the late draft screwed me. My injured QB locked before I had a chance to bench him because his team played before the draft.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
gcurrier
Other than like two of us, it's been a pretty bad season lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ