Login Create Account
FMA Difficulty
Duffin
Hey guys, good luck to everyone tonight and congrats on everyone’s seasons. Im here with a quick question heading into season 74.

I want to be as efficient as possible next season, and step one is getting a better grasp on the difficulty settings. Im not sure how much others know about this topic but I searched the forums and I didnt find any other threads about this.
This year I went difficulty 6 across the board with all my groups, and I am finishing the season with an average of about 18k mastery points in each caption. I don’t even know if difficulty and mastery correlate, but maybe someone has a better idea of where I should be setting my difficulty to be most effecient by championships next year.

I plan on trying to hit 20k in all captions with my staff upgrades, if that would change anything. The ‘help’ page is so vague on difficulty, so I am thankful for anybody who can provide extra info!
Founder of Marching Music's Finest, A new Marching Band League experience!

Banditos
Bandito Cadets
Skeleton Cliquettes
Josh Dunners
saxamattone
I think generally as long as you're not missing a lot of rehearsal time go with the higher difficulty level. If you're going to miss a bunch maybe back it off some. I always just went with the highest available difficulty.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
gcurrier
I also always go with the highest but then again we aren't exactly winning right now lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ