Login Create Account
Carnival of Bands Series
JoelKelley
I’m sorry to all of my extremely loyal returning participants. This year I was chosen to host Masters of FMA. This is a great honor and I couldn’t be happier. The Carnival of Bands Series will return next season for its 10th annual! Can’t wait to see you all again!
H. Kelley
Black Knights D&BC | Director

Phantom Regiment D&BC '21 Contra
Casper Troopers D&BC '22 Bari | Euph
JoelKelley
Alright ladies and gentlemen it’s that time again! It’s time for the 10th annual Carnival of Band Series! Welcome again to historical New Carlisle and to the newly completed Gold Performance Center. The new spaces include two indoor fields, four outside fields, two gymnasiums, and two ensemble rooms. We are excited to get this year underway! We had to take a break from the Carnival of Bands Series last year as we hosted the Masters of FMA Series, and we are so happy to be back this year! Due to a decrease in enrollment and corps activity last year there was a downsize and fewer bands and corps were accepted this year. We apologies for this and will be back up to our 30 corps capacity next season. This season, all warmups will be on the outside fields with all performances happening in the fieldhouses!

We are hoping for an amazing competition this year and we would like to recognize some individual groups which we have special interest in or are happy to see again this year! Father Ryan Marching Band, we wish to thank this 5 time Div 1 Champion, this will be their 2 appearance at the Carnival and we hope not the last. Warren Blue Devils, this will be the third appearance for the group. Also a HUGE thank you to Banditos, Chronicles, Nemesis, RE:Sound Collective, SIA Scouts and Sky Ryder’s Drum and Bugle Corps for years of your appearances at the Carnival!
H. Kelley
Black Knights D&BC | Director

Phantom Regiment D&BC '21 Contra
Casper Troopers D&BC '22 Bari | Euph