Login Create Account
Season 75: Discussions, Rankings, Competitions etc.
mceuph
It's not just you.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
StampedeStetson
It's felt slow to me, I think just because so much has gone on since the season's started. I've marched the Rose Parade, done a Robot in 3 Days project, started the new semester, started blocking our competitive show, had a concert, and next week I'm going to a concrete toboggan competition. All of this in the span of one season.

Even just my band, we'll have had a field show, a parade, a concert band concert, a winterguard show, and a winter drumline show in the span of 1 month.
Director of Stetson Marching Arts, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Calgary Stetson Showband (ENCORE BoD)
Canada Corps (CLASS BoD)
Alberta X Winterguard (LEGS BoD)
Maple Leaf Percussion (DLTG BoD)
JoelKelley
Welp... I feel like I’ve been hit by a contra jazz running at 220bpm. BUT! My tonsils are out now haha... so eventually it will be better.
H. Kelley
Black Knights D&BC | Director

Phantom Regiment D&BC '21 Contra
Casper Troopers D&BC '22 Bari | Euph
StampedeStetson
My marching band is in 3rd in DII. Really don't know how that happened, since I was in the lower half for the first week and a half. I was seriously considering just throwing away this season and focusing on gaining influence.

Canada Corps (CLASS BoD)
JoelKelley
Does anyone pay much attention to European Marching circuits? Like the WMC?
H. Kelley

StampedeStetson
My marching band went to WMC a couple years ago, before I was in the band. They placed 8th, which was highly controversial. The band had a great performance, they got a standing ovation, parents in the stands said that fans were commenting about how great the show was and that they would give the rest of the bands tough competition.

When they announced their score, the crowd booed, thinking they deserved a MUCH higher score. Rumor is that board members of the WMC resigned because of that result. I also heard that there was no colourguard judge, so the guard were judged on their marching ability (our guard don't march).

Here was the show if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN6RAQRSqs8

Canada Corps (CLASS BoD)
TheHuman
I haven't really been invested that much into this season. My groups are all doing great but right now my brain is in figure skating mode lmao. Figure Skating is my second favorite sport (Right after marching band of course ;) ). So I think I'm gonna do some promotional campaigns next season. S76 should end near-ish to world champs so I'll start back up in S77.
TheHuman
Vano Highschool CG (Est. 65)
Opal HS Marching Knights(Est. 65)
Ferox (Est. 65)
Hartford Sound (Est. 66)
blobfish90
Hello, this is blobfish90 and does anyone else have a problem where you can't fundraise your groups, because my drumline can't do it and now I accidentally stopped fundraising with my marching band, Can anyone help me fundraise money again?
Blobfish90 Director of
Atlantic Volt DBC (Est. S75)
37 Liberators(Est.S75)
Emerald Swift (Est. S77)
Nutmeg Rangers MB (Est. S75)
mceuph
The campaigns should allow you to fundraise
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
blobfish90
Thanks mceuph but when I try to go on the campaigns I click how much energy I want to use to fundraise and when I hit start it doesn't work.
Blobfish90 Director of
37 Liberators(Est.S75)
Emerald Swift (Est. S77)
mceuph
Define "doesn't work" can you take a screenshot?

When you hit start, you are telling the game to use that much energy every hour to gather funds instead of giving you energy to spend on rehearsing
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
JoelKelley
It also takes a long time for the funds to start accumulating. It’s very accurate to real fundraising.
H. Kelley

CTrain
Are you fundraising Money or Influence? When I first started, that was what happened with me, I saw the Influence growing. On the plus side, I got some influence, but, still though
OAS, AAS, LLS. RTN. F.S.
Tennessee... Where your thermometer and calendar often disagree.
FMA HoF Member
blobfish90
Yeah, I've used to fundraise money, I set it to fundraise all day every day but I accidentally hit stop a few days ago and when I try to hit start to fundraise again, the game isn't letting me start the fundraising campaign. which isn't letting me fundraise money😩. thanks for trying to help guys, much appreciated☺
Blobfish90 Director of
37 Liberators(Est.S75)
Emerald Swift (Est. S77)
blobfish90
I don't why its happening maybe because its the end of the season because I used to hit stop and start to the campaigns all the time earlier in the season but that's what I'm thinking
Blobfish90 Director of
37 Liberators(Est.S75)
Emerald Swift (Est. S77)