Login Create Account
DCI 2019
sia98aidil98
Gonna call it: BD wins TMR by slim margin, SCV to retain 3rd place.
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
TheHuman
Wow what a great season its been! I felt like the top four were all worthy of a championship title. The difference between SCV and Crown was crazy!
TheHuman
Vano Highschool CG (Est. 65)
Opal HS Marching Knights(Est. 65)
Ferox (Est. 65)
Hartford Sound (Est. 66)
sia98aidil98
I feel the bloo should've won but I am not disappointed that BD are champs. Is this the first time caption awards are all won by different corps?
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
blobfish90
The judges always pock BD when its a boring season, they win ALL THE TIME, I respect that they are REALLY good, but it gets VERY boring seeing them win all the time. I know they are REALLY skillful, I think when it has been not a very outstanding year, they give it to the devils, Kinda reminds me of my rivalry between Norwalk CT and my town. I like Blue devils but it gets boring.

Today BD vs. Bloo .8

Norwalk CT and us .6
1st band/corps won
Blobfish90 Director of
Atlantic Volt DBC (Est. S75)
37 Liberators(Est.S75)
Emerald Swift (Est. S77)
Nutmeg Rangers MB (Est. S75)
TheHuman
I think it was pretty interchangable. But in my opinion BD was cleaner and Coats were the fan favorite.

Lol, Norwalk used to compete in NYSFBC and were hated too, people refused to acknowledge their existence. They were one of the top bands and back when West Genesee (32 time state champion out of 45 championship) was the top band they were always fighting.
TheHuman
Vano Highschool CG (Est. 65)
Opal HS Marching Knights(Est. 65)
Ferox (Est. 65)
Hartford Sound (Est. 66)
blobfish90
Yeah, I wonder why they switched from going to New York to Connecticut, maybe because they wanted to stay in their state and create more competition? I know they have a lot of money since Fairfield county creates a lot of revenue.
Blobfish90 Director of
Atlantic Volt DBC (Est. S75)
37 Liberators(Est.S75)
Emerald Swift (Est. S77)
Nutmeg Rangers MB (Est. S75)
cire
"Im not even sure they will medal this year, so far they shouldn't." - gcurrier hating on BD lol :)
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
gcurrier
What's new Cire lol still was not my favorite show. I just want some jazz again, is that too much to ask. The BD show's I used to love
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ